Digital Marketing and Website Design.
Photoshop website design for desktop and email newsletter design
I worked with OKA Direct a multi-channel retailer for over eight years between 2004 – 2012. Together we developed and designed new catalogues, websites, email and marketing campaigns.
Each season the OKA Directors would style inspirational photography and create a look or story. Part of my role was to ensure that these stories featuring OKA products where properly translated across all marketing material.
• Designing all Website pages and creating assets.
• Developing email templates for weekly promotions and offers.
• Briefing designers & retouchers.
• Production management & scheduling.
• Updating product photography database & brand guidelines.
• Creating layout designs for Catalogues and Flyers.
My other responsibilities involved taking design briefs from the Head of Marketing, Creative Consultant, Visual Merchandising and PR Manager. I also managed a team of Middle Weight Designers, Freelance Designers and a Copywriter.